Cameras and Critters Postponed

Well, if you haven’t heard we are supposed to get some pretty serious storms today. There was a chance they wouldn’t roll in until after the Cameras and Critters program, but as it stands now, the National Weather Service is giving an 80% chance around 1pm. So the program will be next Saturday, September 15 at 1:00pm. I hope everyone interested in going can still attend. Stay safe out there or inside or wherever you are today, and hopefully we are shooting bugs next weekend.

(Obligatory bug photo below :) )


Share your thoughts...

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.